24 March, 2009

Do Opposites Attract?

Sanjeeve and Twinkle in This Blessed House seem to be exact opposites. Sanjeev seems to be the business man that has everything together and wants to put up a front to show the rest of the world that him and his family are just like the rest of America. Twinkle, on the other hand, is very free-spirited. She doesn't seem to let things get her down and she is always on the go but not in the most productive manner.

I believe that opposites can attract, and they do. I don't think that polar opposites will form a lasting relationship. A good relationship must be formed on some similiarities but I feel that some difference will make a relationship work.

When I thought about this couple, Sanjeev and Twinkle, I was quickly reminded of another beloved "opposites attract" couple...Lucy and Ricky. It seemed that almost everything Lucy did Ricky hated but at the end of each episode they were always together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment